Thanks for all of your sweet comments on our exciting news! We can’t wait to share MORE DIY projects involving this old house and fixing it up with you!
This giveaway is now closed.
$25 PHOTO JEWELRY MAKING GIVEAWAY!
Have you noticed this sponsor on my side bar?
PHOTO MAKING JEWELRY is giving YOU a chance to win a $25 gift certificate! Awesome! How?
- 1 Entry = Visit http://www.photojewelrymaking.com/. Come back and comment what you love! (Leave your email address if you can’t be reached via your blog.)
- 1 Additional Entry = Blog, tweet or gossip about this giveaway on Facebook. Come back and share the link.
Giveaway starts NOW and ends Wed. at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen by random.org (only comments following giveaway rules will qualify) and announced Thursday, 8/12.
MOM – if you’re reading, stop right here and come back after Thursday!
Photo jewelry is a great gift idea – if you can part with it! Very affordable, DIY, easy and personalized. I love personal gifts and my mom’s birthday is this week so I made her a photo bracelet with pictures of her favorite things – her beautiful grandchildren.
he kit arrived with everything needed including a CD with a program to help resize the photos. I chose the Mother’s Day Scrapbook Bracelet (here
Once the software is installed, I followed the directions to resize my photos. It was super easy!
- Once the PDF is open, click “file” then “print” then “properties” .
- Set paper to “glossy”/”photo”.
- Change paper size to 4×6.
- Load 4×6 paper into printer making sure the glossy side will be the printed side.
- Click print!
Let the printed photos dry for a few minutes.
Cut out your photos.
Using a fingernail, peel the adhesive backing off and place the photo in one of the photo holders on the bracelet. Repeat until you have all of the “sticker photos” placed.
Now, peel off the Krystal Clear Itz covers and place over each picture (they’re adhesive also).
I love how the pictures look under the “bubble” cover.
Now it’s time to hook the bracelet together. One end has “claws”. Push open with your thumb and hook to the other end. Be careful! It’ll pinch you!
All done! Isn’t this pretty? My mom is going to love it!
also made this pretty necklace (here
). I love it!
I used one of my favorite images from
*Olive Rue has a “try before you buy” HERE
*Buy one image from Olive Rue and mention this blog – get another image free!
*Order 5 items and mention you’re are ordering for a DIY project to participate in the DIY Club Inc. monthly contest and get a free image!
(Have YOU entered the contest?)
My project qualifies because I used one of the sponsors listed at
the DIY Club Inc. How about yours? Check it out!
Awesome prize package!
What do you think?
It’s so simple.
Show off your DIY projects too!
If you’d like to link YOUR DIY project post to The DIY Show Off Project Parade:
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- If you notice your link has disappeared - pleaseadd the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Also – this blog party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted.
DON’T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!