Hi, DIY friends! I’m over at Pretty Handy Girl today sharing a fun & easy tutorial for the Très Frugal Gift Ideas series.
This giveaway is now closed.
Have you noticed this sponsor on my side bar?
- 1 Entry = Visit http://www.photojewelrymaking.com/. Come back and comment what you love! (Leave your email address if you can’t be reached via your blog.)
- 1 Additional Entry = Blog, tweet or gossip about this giveaway on Facebook. Come back and share the link.
Giveaway starts NOW and ends Wed. at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen by random.org (only comments following giveaway rules will qualify) and announced Thursday, 8/12.
MOM – if you’re reading, stop right here and come back after Thursday!
Photo jewelry is a great gift idea – if you can part with it! Very affordable, DIY, easy and personalized. I love personal gifts and my mom’s birthday is this week so I made her a photo bracelet with pictures of her favorite things – her beautiful grandchildren.
- Once the PDF is open, click “file” then “print” then “properties” .
- Set paper to “glossy”/”photo”.
- Change paper size to 4×6.
- Load 4×6 paper into printer making sure the glossy side will be the printed side.
- Click print!
Let the printed photos dry for a few minutes.
Cut out your photos.
Now, peel off the Krystal Clear Itz covers and place over each picture (they’re adhesive also).
I love how the pictures look under the “bubble” cover.
*Order 5 items and mention you’re are ordering for a DIY project to participate in the DIY Club Inc. monthly contest and get a free image!
My project qualifies because I used one of the sponsors listed at
the DIY Club Inc. How about yours? Check it out!
Awesome prize package!
Show off your DIY projects too!
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- If you notice your link has disappeared - pleaseadd the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Also – this blog party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted.