f you’ve landed here after reading our local newspaper, the Butler Eagle
, welcome friends and neighbors! I am SO excited about today’s feature and hope to meet some local bloggers and friends who share our DIY passion! And if you’re a regular DIY Show Off reader, please bear with me while I welcome our new friends and introduce them to the DIY blogging community via my little space on the world wide web. I’m so excited about today’s local newspaper feature and glad that you’ve stopped by to check things out! We’d love for you to subscribe via email to get the latest posts directly in your inbox or just pop over once in a while to say ‘hi’ and let us know about your DIY related projects!
As the article says, Russ and I have been journaling the progress of our home improvement renovations, DIY projects and decorating here at the DIY Show Off since we bought our home. We invite you to check out more:
– we update this page frequently with before/after pictures of our home. We always have a project in the works but we DIY as time and money allow so we still have a long way to go! Welcome to our home.
– this link includes all of the posts to projects that are personally ours. We feature projects from DIY Show Off readers as well where you can find lots of information in the archives!
DIY Fall Festival
– The third annual DIY Fall Festival is published on Fridays and has links to other blogger’s creative DIY fall related projects.
- A blogger parade of homes of sorts. Real rooms, real design, real budgets organized by Ange from The Blooming Hydrangea.
30 Days of HGTV Home
– Enter to win new flooring for your home every day in September! Visit and “like” Shaw on Facebook. Click the 30 Days of Home tab (on the left side of Shaw’s Facebook wall). Enter your email and vote for your favorite room to be entered! The room Cassity and I designed is the third thumbnail image. It’s the beachy/coastal cottage room. We’d love your vote!
I was one of 10 bloggers invited to participate in designing a room around Shaw’s beautiful flooring.
Read about my Shaw HGTV Home experience here:
Learn how you can get this look, here with more details and pictures.
31 Days of Hope
coming up at the DIY Club where I participate with an amazing team of creative DIY bloggers.
I hope you’ll enjoy the creativity, DIY projects, introduce yourself and make some new friends! Thanks for stopping by! I’d love to hear from you! In the meantime, here are the places that you might see us (Me, Bri & Alainee) hanging out locally: St. Vincent de Paul, GoodWill, Salvation Army, Bergbigler’s, Cappy’s in Ford City, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross, Michael’s Joann’s and estate sales.