Looking back at 2106, it was a year with more crafts than home improvement which means that we’re going to get crazy with home projects in 2017. We work as time and money allow and it seems to work out that way; a more productive year every other year. So gearing up for a super productive 2017 and looking back at a more relaxed 2016. Here is a quick 2016 recap:
home office in progress – watch for the reveal early 2017
2016 Essential Oil Related Blog Posts:
2017 will see us back on track to transforming this old fixer upper into our dream home. On the to do list:
- finishing up the home office – coming January 2017
- a family room turned playroom
- guest room refresh (bye bye baby crib!)
- basement makeover (man cave)
- livingroom refresh (old furniture to the man cave, helloooooo new living room furniture!)
- upstairs bedroom makeovers – lots of donating, lots of paint!
- bathrooms? I HOPE SO! We have 2 in need of makeovers and updating but since they function, last priority. Darn!
- craft room spring cleaning – it’s currently a junk room. Time to clean out and re-organize!
What’s your must-do DIY for 2017?