I’m sharing a quick weekend project that’s going to help guests and delivery drivers to locate the front door as well as add a little interest to curb appeal.
What I used:
- RustOleum Universal spray paint
- house numbers
- picture frame with wood backing
- scrap wood plank
- clear lacquer
What I did:
1. Remove glass from picture frame. Dispose/recycle glass.
3. Apply light even coats of spray paint to wood backing. Let dry.
4. Replace backing to picture frame.
5. Attach house numbers to center of frame with screws, use scrap wood plank behind backing to anchor house numbers to frame backing.
6. Apply a clear coat of lacquer for sealing and let dry.
7. Hang and display.