If you love and use essential oils every day here are some great gift ideas (besides essential oils, of course) to add to your holiday wish list or gift suggestions for oily friends. These are things I already own or things that are on my own wish list. This post contains some affiliate links.
- Make up a gift basket with free printables and Organic Hot Cocoa (add a bottle or samples of peppermint essential oil).
- Glass Water Bottle – perfect and necessary for ice water with citrus essential oils.
- Fun Notebook, pens, Planner – for keeping notes on the benefits of essential oils, recipes, lists and planning classes and parties.
- Diffuser Jewelry – accessorize with aromatherapy! You choose the essential oil to wear and keep close.
- Diffuser – essential oil fans will move one diffuser from room to room so having a second on hand is super convenient, a luxury even!
- Mortar & Pestle – for use with fresh herbs or infusing essential oils and sugar or salt, recipes, etc.
- Serving Tray – I love having this tray on hand for creating essential oil recipes and containing spills. It’s sort of like having a portable laboratory and protects furniture and/or tablecloths, etc.
- We’ve switched from using dryer sheets to these cool Wool Dryer Balls. I love that I can add different scents when drying clothes (Lavender, Purification and Peace & Calming are my favorites).
- AromaGlide Roller Fitments – I love adding a roller ball lid to several of my essential oil bottles, especially ones I apply topically like DiGize, EndoFlex, Dragon Time, Valerian, etc.
- Acrylic Display – keeps essential oils organized and all within easy reach. I alphabetize mine. This display holds about 60 bottles.
- Stainless Steel Tumbler – a must have (personalize with vinyl). Several of my family members are never without their tumbler. Keeps drinks ice cold all day long (hot too)…if your drink would last that long and works great with citrus essential oils.
- Measuring Shot Glasses – is a great gift idea (along with a bottle of Ningxia Red too). Handy for essential oil recipes too.
- Sample Bottles – sharing essential oils with family and friends is inevitable. Having mini sample bottles on hand makes sharing a drop or two easy!
- Organic Coconut Oil – so many uses and a favorite oil for diluting essential oils.
- Dish Pan and Natural Dish Soap – handy for washing/cleaning empty essential oil bottles and natural dish soap is an ingredient for a DIY essential oil/bubble bath recipe.
- Essential Oils Travel Case – great for keeping oils upright and organized on the go!
- Dr. Bronner’s Castille Soap
- Essential Oils Desk Reference – Trust me, this will be very appreciated, loved and a much used gift!
More: Love this shop for handouts and supplies (it’s where I got my tablecloth too). Get a Gift Card for Business Building. And I’m pretty sure anything from here would be a great gift for essential oil friends too since I know I personally have to downsize my shopping cart every time I place an order.
Have anything you’d add to this list? Please share in the comments!