Happy Sunday, friends! How was your week? I hope it was filled with blessings and perhaps some DIY. ??? Inquiring minds want to know! You’re invited to link up your latest do-it-yourself. It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I have a lot to ask of you this week with the links in the recap, if you have the time…
Thank all of you SO much for your prayers and support for my sister, Bobbi. She’s had a rough week with some complications. I made up a video for the Mohawk Survivor Spotlight contest and it’s one of the three finalists to win a room makeover! If you have a moment and Facebook account, any and all “likes” on that video are so appreciated. Just hover over the video and click “like” to vote. Due to her being in the hospital, I got a bit of a late start with promoting so we’re running behind and I’m not sure there’s any hope of catching up but you never know. Thank you!
Who loves to shop?! Here are two awesome opportunities to be entered to win some fun shopping sprees:
- $100 Overstock Gift Card Giveaway (and my family room makeover plan). Two random winners will be chosen!
- $500 LampsPlus Shopping Spree (DIYShowOff is in the ‘DIY category’). Vote for your favorite home blogs to be entered to win!
A DIY foldable luggage rack tutorial…sprucing up the guest room. Pack your bags!
It’s beginning to look a little like Christmas – and no, I haven’t forgotten about Thanksgiving. Believe me, I’m counting my many blessings daily so it’s Thanksgiving every day. I haven’t forgotten about fall either….falling leaves maintenance is a great reminder! But with so much going on around here…what a joy to participate in the Michaels Dream Tree Challenge. Decorating an ombre-themed tree with hanging star orb tree topper and my ruffled no-sew tree skirt was a happy distraction! Check out all of the glittery ombre and DIY details!
As always, words just can’t express how much your support, votes, pins, shares and just being here to link up and show off and browsing the other talented bloggers’ linked projects mean to me. My online friendships, your visits, your comments – those are so precious! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ::big misty-eyed hug:: …it’s been that kind of week, the kind where you thank the Lord every minute for every good thing. You’re one of those things.
Party Time: Now on to the party! Let’s see what’s been going on with you!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/thatdiyparty125button_zps360f71b1.jpg" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.