Happy Monday, DIY friends! Just sharing a quick note about a fun State Pride series starting today:
Start the tour at Infarrantly Creative and follow along all week for some awesome State Pride DIY tutorials.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow when I represent my own home state with a DIY project – a Pottery Barn knock off with a Pennsylvania theme.
Here’s the entire State Pride Tour schedule:
- Indiana – Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative (www.infarrantlycreative.net)
- Alabama – Myra @ My Blessed Life (http://myblessedlife.net)
- Washington – Kim @ Today’s Creative Blog http://
- Iowa – Nick & Beth @ Sawdust & Embryos http://www.
- Vermont – Kim from 733 (http://www.733blog.com)
- Hawaii- Charlie@Attempting Aloha (http://www.attemptingaloha.
- Missouri – Cheryl & Tidy Mom (http://tidymom.net)
- Arizona – Stephanie @ Somewhat Simple http://somewhatsimple.
- California – Sarah & Sarah Dorsey Designs (http://sarahmdorseydesigns.
- Pennsylvania – Roeshel @ DIY Show Off (http://diyshowoff.com)
- Louisiana – Jade @Jaderbomb (Http://www.jaderbomb.com)
- South Carolina – Tricia @ Simplicity in the South http://www.
- New York – Jennifer @ Tatertots & Jello (http://tatertotsandjello.com)
- New Mexico – Amy @ Positively Splendid (Positivelysplendid.com)
- North Dakota – Heidi @ Hands Occupied http://www.
- Kansas – Cindy @ Skip to My Lou (Www.skiptomylou.org)
- Georgia – Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality (http://
- New Jersey- Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage (http://eclecticallyvintage.
- Oregon – Heather @ Dollar Store Crafts (http://dollarstorecrafts.com)
- Colorado – Courtney @Sweet C’s Designs Http://www.
- New Hampshire – Laura – Finding Home (http://findinghomeonline.com/
- Texas – Lindsay @ Makely Home (http://makelyhome.com)
- Virginia – Kim @Sand & Sisal (http://sandandsisal.com/)
- Utah – Wendy @ Shabby Nest http://shabbynest.
- Maryland – Karen @ The Graphics Fairy (http://thegraphicsfairy.com/)
- North Carolina – Brittany @ Pretty Handy Girl (http://www.prettyhandygirl.
- Kentucky – Traci @Beneath my Heart (http://www.beneathmyheart.net
- Tennessee – Gina @ Shabby Creek Cottage http://www.
- Michigan – Chris @ Just a Girl (http://www.justagirlblog.com)
- Illinois – Jennifer @ Jennifer Rizzo (http://www.jenniferrizzo.com)
Then link up YOUR state pride project at Infarrantly Creative on Monday, Sept 23rd.