Let the fall decorating commence!
[Not a valid template]
I know that blog post title sounds like I’m decorating with chipmunks for Fall, doesn’t it? That’d be kinda cute if not bizarre but anyway, that’s not the case. It’s something even better. It’s about saving money with online shopping at Chippmunk.com. Who doesn’t love that?
Did you see these fall accents via Pier 1 Imports in my fall decorating?
The spice cake scents…oh my, “hello, fall!“. So cozy!
Chippmunk is a site where you can compare stores you love to find the best deals. Coupons that work from the stores you love based on your budget. I found that not only did I score great savings but I found the site extremely user friendly. Free. Easy. Instant savings.
The nearest Pier 1 is a bit of a drive for me now that my local store closed a few years ago. But by utilizing Chippmunk, not only did I not have to get dressed and fill up my gas tank, but I saved $50 on my order at Pier 1 Imports!
Here’s a chance for YOU to score!
Labor Day/Fall Outfits & Home Décor launch:
- Contest runs September 4th-18th, 2013.
- 5 winners of $100 gift cards to the Chippmunk store of choice.
- Submit photos showcasing a Labor Day or Fall outfit or autumn home décor design you created with your great deal utilizing Chippmunk.com.
- OR enter by sharing your Chippmunk deal on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtags #ChippmunkExpertShopper and #FallDecor.
- 3 winners will be determined by community votes, 1 editorially by me and fellow featured bloggers and 1 chosen at random.
For more fall decorating ideas, check out these blog friends’ Chippmunk deals:
*This is a sponsored post. Chippmunk provided me with the budget to create a deal utilizing their site. As always, opinions are 100% my own. I wouldn’t share it if I didn’t think you’d like it too. I’m usually searching for a deal and spend a lot of wasted time clicking on expired coupons. I’ve added Chippmunk to my bookmarks.
What do you think? Pinning? Thanks! Leave a comment and I’ll visit you back!