A Kitchen Before and After Story
This new to me site that I’m loving…
Tablescapes by Diane
Click above to see oodles of tablescape inspiration!
Let’s see what you’ve got for FALL!
•Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
•Please add the DIY button or link to the party in your post to share the party with your readers.
•Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. It just must be your project. Please only link up same project once to one party.
•If you notice that you’re link disappeared, please make the correction according to the rules above and re-link!
• By adding your link, you give the DIY Show Off permission to highlight your project in a future post. Enjoy and be inspired!
Tension Rod Christmas Card Holder How to: (works for windows or open shelving too!)
See more decorating ideas and DIY from Suzy at
Lighter neutral walls are the perfect backdrop for the white furniture and pretty blooming branch.
A favorite poem (I Carry Your Heart With Me by E.E. Cummings) that I’ve been reading aloud to the Peanut.
Meet: Rachelle from
Yay!! I am SO excited to share this project with all of you!
I started with just the window frame (it came with the glass) and went from there.
Note: You do not have to apply the decals at all if you prefer not to. If you like the idea of branches but don’t want to buy decals, you can just paint them on the back of the windows. (That was my initial plan until I spotted the decals!)
Beautiful and so creative! Great job, Rachelle! This would be perfect in an entryway! Love it!
See more DIY and creativity from Rachelle at her blog…
Then I remembered I have these shoes…
And instead of looking like this…
I got a little sassy and wore a leopard scarf and movie star sunglasses instead of safety goggles…
Here I am with my handsome date…(isn’t he cute?):
Beautiful! I love a happy ending and perfect? It’s what I see! Great job, Aja!
See more DIY, beautiful photography, family life, her sweet tiny dancer (her first name is my middle name) and gorgeous home at
Gorgeous new look! Get the details at:
Please share your holiday posts below!
Check this out:
.…and the dresser has been sitting in the hall since Phoebe’s room make over, in May.
Lost and with No Where to go. Phoebe’s clothing just did not fit the drawers anymore.
It would be a perfect Nursery dresser. I debated Craig’s list.
Then, I saw this inspiration dresser for a mere $13,000!!! Are people just crazy?
But then I kept looking at the lines and thinking “I really can make this work”
and so last week…I did it.
Link up your Pinterest related blog post:
1. Please copy and paste the code above into your post to automatically add the button and link back.
2. Add your Pinterest related URL POST (not general blog address) into the linky party by clicking “click here to enter” shown below.
3. Add a title. (Your blog name, the topic of your Pinterest Pinfest post, etc.). Click add picture from the web.
4. Select a picture that best fits your post to use as a thumbnail.
5. Let me know if you need help.
6. Party stays open for one week.
7. Pinterest PinFest is not sponsored by Pinterest. I doubt they’re even aware that we Pinterest party at the DIY Show Off.
Random.org chose comment #164…
Hurray for Lindsey! I’m sure you know her from her fabulously funny and the amazing before/after features at
There were 8 entries on Facebook and the winner is…