I was going back through previous Holiday Highlights parties and wanted to bring my centerpiece from 2009 back to life for those of you who might be new because I still love this simple DIY centerpiece…
I wanted a rustic/natural looking winter centerpiece for my new barn wood trestle table.
Materials are mostly things I already had:
- Pine Wreath or pine clippings (I use a faux wreath and add real pine cuttings)
- Glass vase or mason jar
- Faux snow (the only thing I purchased but you could use epsom salts too)
- Optional: ornaments
I put together a centerpiece that turned out to be exactly what I was looking for.
To give the centerpiece a little more Christmas spirit. I added some ornaments and a mix of pine and juniper clippings to fill the room with a Christmas-pine scent. 🙂 Lots of pictures. I just love it.
I‘m thinking of doing this again this year. I love the simplicity and natural elements.
3. There’s also this creation from earlier this year when my Christmas centerpiece included reindeer on a bed of a mix of fresh/faux pines, candles and fresh roses in brown glass…
4. Create something new!
What do you think?
Favorite DIY Centerpiece?
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. You must use the button above (ADD BUTTON HTML CODE FROM SIDE BAR TO YOUR POST) and link to this post to share the linky love. You post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
2.Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
3.Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
4.If you notice your link has disappeared -please add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today, a button or a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Also – this blog party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only.
6. If you have a Holiday link to share, feel free to link up to here too!
7. NOW you can “like” the links! What a fun idea! Most liked links may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week.
8. Visit a few other links to make some new friends, get some creative ideas and feel free to leave me a comment. I’m likely sitting here on the computer and could use a happy distraction!
Joining the party here:
Songbird & Cottage Magpie