There’s snow in the weather forecast and I can’t hold off any longer. Time to crank the Christmas carols and get into the Christmas spirit! I’ve heard about some other blog linky holiday parties coming up! If you have one coming up, please send me the info! I’d love to share them during my holiday feature so spread the holiday cheer!
Who’s thinking about the holidays? There are 44 days until Christmas. We have a vacation coming up before that, so my plan is to have my decorating done in November. I know I’ve seen a few holiday related posts out there and it’s rubbing off. I’m ready for Christmas music, twinkly lights and holiday decorating. I recently decorated my dining room for Emily Henderson’s Holiday Guide. Then took it down and decorated for Fall and I’m ready to take that down and start all over again. Crazy, isn’t it? Here are some of my pictures from the feature:
Natural elements, fresh pine and candles.
Centerpiece is made up of paper mache reindeer on a bed of pine,
some brown glass bottles hold candles,
some serve as bud vases for fresh white roses.
Monogrammed placecards: Stamped book page square, pine sprig tied with ribbon…
Simple but festive…
Even the light fixture looks festive!
Holiday themed vinyl cutouts on white plates can be changed to reflect any season.
What do you think?
Next week, I’ll share a few tutorials of some DIY decorating projects in our dining room.
See ALL of the DIY Holiday Highlights party links including previous years for TONS of Christmas and holiday inspired decorating and DIY projects!
Please share your holiday posts below!
- You must use the button above in your blog post or side bar to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your holiday project post url which is the web address that goes directly to your holiday project blog post, not your blog address). Feel free to link a Past Post, just be sure add the DIY Holiday Highlights button to your side bar.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- IF YOU’RE STILL IN THE FALL/THANKSGIVING MIND SET, LINK UP TO THE DIY FALL FESTIVAL AT http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/search/label/Fall%20Festival.
- If you notice your link has disappeared –please check the content of your post. Is it holiday related? Add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again!