I did find out that it is VERY useful!
We have a 4 poster bed upstairs to take apart when we switch guest room and office/craft room – another really handy use: assembling and dis-assembling furniture. I’m not sure if I ever showed you the guest room. This is it currently (pictured below). Nothing special but moving it downstairs means giving it a makeover and that bed needs to be taken apart to be moved downstairs. Ratcheting ReadyWrench to the rescue!
We have plans to build something very similar to this table from Pottery Barn. Guess what’s going to come in handy for tightening those nuts and bolts?
Here’s a little Black & Decker Ratcheting ReadyWrench bio:
- Color-coded socket sizes
- Includes 16 of the most popular standard (SAE) and metric (MM) socket sizes
- Exclusive ratcheting action
- Built to last
- for easy visibility
- for added convenience and versatility
- with a Lifetime Warranty
- General household assembly (i.e. furniture assembly)
- Common DIY repairs (i.e. brake adjustment on a bike)
- Regular maintenance tasks (i.e. blade change on a lawn mower)
- Advanced automotive jobs (i.e. oil change)
The new Ratcheting ReadyWrench promises to make your home improvement, remodeling or DIY project a cinch, thanks to the 16 socket sizes contained within this one amazing wrench, now with ratcheting action. Black & Decker designed the wrench’s SureFit Technology with DIYers like you in mind. It’s guaranteed to fit all the most popular standard and metric socket sizes to help you complete your work more efficiently and ultimately save you time.”
What’s up for grabs? A Ratcheting ReadyWrench from Black & Decker! Useful for you, a great addition to your toolbox (or the first item to start your toolbox!) or an awesome favorite gift for that hard-to-buy-for/has-everything DIY’er in your life. You DESERVE one of these and if I had the means to hand them out like business cards or candy, I so would! But for now…
- Leave a comment describing your current DIY project. Inquiring minds want to know!
- Leave a comment if you follow or subscribe to The DIY Show Off or please join in by becoming a follower or subscriber. Thank you, dear friend!
- Like Black & Decker on Facebook! (do from here) Comment here that you “like” Black & Decker on Facebook.
- Tweet about, blog or share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a comment about where you shouted it from!
- Visit the Black & Decker site. Subscribe to the newsletter. Lots of great DIY tips for your next project! Come back and comment that you subscribe.