Thanksgiving is one week from today. Time flies. We won’t mention the countdown to the next holiday. It makes me panic. But, in honor of Thanksgiving next week…here are some Thanksgiving highlights from last week’s DIY Fall Festival.
First, there were some delicious looking, mouth watering dessert recipes and if you’re looking for a great idea, here is the link: Fall Desserts.
Beautiful special Thanksgiving Table at Moore Minutes.
Perfect Thanksgiving Banners:
G R A T I T U D E
T H A N K F U L
So thankful for Today’s Fabulous Finds
Thank you, Janet!
My favorite Fall Mantel at Finding Home Online. Harvest. Perfect.
Beautiful. My inspiration for next year when I have a mantel in the dining room!
Another stunning Thanksgiving table…
And a Thanksgiving chalkboard from Finding Home Online. I love the Fall quote and what a beautiful chalkboard and frame. (Dear Santa…)
Let’s see your DIY fall ideas! Show off!
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your project title to Linky (example: House # Pumpkins) by clicking the “YOUR NEXT” prompt.
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- Please use the DIY button (code provided on the side bar) or link to this post to share the party with your readers. The DIY Show Off practices courteous blog etiquette. If you’re linking up to the parties at the DIY Show Off, please share a link in your post back to the party so your readers can see all of the great DIY ideas linked. It’s not fair when almost everyone does it correctly (sharing the entire party including all links) and a few don’t share. I haven’t been very strict with the rules but I do notice when a blogg
er links up and readers head over to see your awesome-ness and it’s one-sided. Please party nice. If you’re not familiar with linky parties, please feel free to ask for help at email@example.com. Thank you! 🙂
- If you notice your link has disappeared, please make the corrections by follow ing the steps above to re-link.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything DIY – autumn related is permitted.
- Enjoy and be inspired!
- It may take a moment for your link to show. Refresh page before linking a duplicate post.