I love this project (but click her button to check out more too!) from Crystal at
* Removed the mirror and replaced with plexiglass
* Painted plexiglass with chalkboard paint
* Primed the frame
* Spray painted it white
* Dry brushed it with dark stain
* Replaced the red velvet with burlap
* Let the frame dry, then distressed it with sander
This project took less than a day to complete and it was super easy.
Ready for the reveal? Big difference eh?
Isn’t that pretty? I love it! Thanks for sharing Crystal! You may also know Crystal from Olive Rue here she features projects from her French inspired image transfers which you can purchase in her Etsy shop. Here are some of the things you can create:
♥ Tea Towels♥
♥ Quilt Blocks♥
♥ Table Runners♥
♥ Note Cards♥
♥ Framed Prints♥
♥ Scrapbooking, etc♥
I see a DIY project in my future!
This post is brought to you by