Busy week for me so no DIY Fall projects to share from me personally, but I went through all of the previous Fall Festivals and here are some of my favorites from Fall Festivals #1 through #5.5. Next week will be Fall Festival #10 and the last …my mind is on finishing some DIY home improvement and Christmas! I will recap the rest of my Fall Festival favorites next week. I’d love to see some Thanksgiving inspiration if you have it! Then…since Christmas is my favorite time of year, I’d love to host another fun party. What do you think?
Thank you to everyone for participating and making the Fall Festival so much fun. I love all of your creative ideas and decorative touches!
Simple Fall Decor at Pearl Maple…
Basil Wreath at Posh Pieces
Spooky Cloches at Anything Goes Here
Fall Gift Wrap at Marsha’s Mpressions
Elegant Fall Decor at Let It Shine
House Number Headboard at Gail’s Decorative Touch
Sweet Corn at Stone Creek Market (I want some now!)
Hammered Pumpkins at The Whispering Creek House
Wreath Hanging at Moore Minutes
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Pumpkins at Tales from an OC Cottage
Lighted/House # Pumpkin Topiary at Our First Home
Twine Pears at Red Writing
Halloween Bat Lantern at Posh Pieces
Halloween Magic at Treasure from the Heart
Leaf Balls at Sullivan & Murphy
Daisykin at Room Remix
Bronze Pumpkins at Polka Dot Projects
Fall Wreath at Vintage Dutch Girl
Shabby Chic Pumpkins at The White Farmhouse
Faux Candy Apples & more at Our Nifty Notebook
Spooky Door Decor at Southern Fried Dreams
Skull Votives at Out of the Crayon Box
Fall Wall Decor at Pewter + Sage
and Fall Mantel at Pewter + Sage
Do you have a Fall DIY project? Link up and show it off! I’d love to see it!
- A blog party on Mondays during the autumn season
- Autumn/Fall inspired DIY projects
How can I join?
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your blog name and project to Mcklinky (example: The DIY Show off – House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- You must use The DIY Show Off Fall Festival button and link back to The DIY Show Off Fall Festival post so that everyone gets to join in the fun. Here is the button or use the html code on the left side bar.
- Grab the button/html code on the left side bar and insert into your blog post to let others know you’re joining the fun.
- I’ll be posting The DIY Show Off Fall Festival on Mondays and try to start the party sometime on the prior Sunday evening.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything autumn related and DIY is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link won’t be posted. 🙁
- If you’ve been inspired by something you see here – show us what you did too!
- Enjoy and be inspired!
- If your linking – I’ll DEFINITELY be stopping by to check it out and comment. One of the fun things about a smaller party is there’s time to visit with everyone participating, right? I really enjoy seeing all of your creative ideas and inspiration and leaving you a personal note.
so love to see your Halloween costumes (you, kids, pets). If you have a post – link up below! Same rules apply – link back to share the fun!
I have some DIY bathroom projects to share this week. Still a work in progress but the change already is amazing!