What I love about this is the magical transformation. Ottomans are SO expensive…look how pretty and perfectly cozy this turned out!
Before – monster!
ile project. The black tiles were remnants found at a local tile shop (pretty cheap, though I can’t remember the exact price), the while tiles were from Habitat for Humanity Restore (10 cents a tile!), and the green are smashed IKEA plates ($3-4 bucks/plate, I used 3 plates I believe). It’s not quite finished because I need to seal up the edges and make them pretty, but I couldn’t hold off sending in pictures any longer!
Patio Table Before – boring
(Big blogger empty space that I can’t delete…not sure why! Continue scrolling down!)
Patio cushions before
Beautiful After – it’s awesome and I love the glimpse of the new pretty coordinating cushions! Great job!
Monica Wants It
Before – grandma’s coffee table
Now – Roeshel Wants It! I love it!
Before – needs some work
The cutest after…bunkbeds! What a fun idea!
Before – lots of space but blah
ter – wow!
After – Ready for a debut! I love the decoupaged maps and file drawer labels!
to everyone for showing off your awesome furniture makeovers!
I enjoy each of your different ideas and inspiration!
I appreciate each submission. 🙂
I hope you’ll take the time to visit the links to MORE DIY Furniture Makeovers listed below!
- It’s always a surprise with a different theme and no specific date planned…just pops up out of the blue when the inbox is full of great DIY projects.
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your Show & Tell post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- The party will run for a few days…so showing up fashionably late is acceptable. I will probably take tomorrow off from blogging so keep checking back for more links!
- Have fun!
Here we go!